NJ In Situ Remediation Workshop - Design Fundamentals and Best Practices for Cost Effective In Situ Groundwater Remediation
Learn about the latest design concepts for in situ groundwater remediation. In depth presentations will highlight critical design considerations for effective ISCO, ISCR, bio and thermal desorption for solvents, hydrocarbons and metals.
When: April 30, 2015
Where: East Brunswick, NJ
- Bioremediation including combines biotic/abiotic remedies - Dan Leigh PG., CHG PeroxyChem
- Metals treatment - Dr. Alan Seech, PeroxyChem
- Chemical Oxidation - Dr. Brant Smith, PeroxyChem
- Chemical Reduction - Dr. Fayaz Lakhwala, PeroxyChem
- Thermal Desorption - Grant Geckeler, GEO Remediation Systems
- High Resolution Site Characterization Design - Eliot Cooper, Vironex Technical Services
- Injection Design - Eliot Cooper, Vironex Technical Services
- Lunch Speaker - Site Remediation Program Representative from the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
Presentations will include important design concepts for application of these technologies from contaminants to site geochemistry to geological and hydrogeological drivers. A course binder will be provided for further reference.
Thursday, April 30th, 8am-4pm
Hilton East Brunswick
3 Tower Center Boulevard, East Brunswick, New Jersey 08816
Registration closes on April 23rd.
There is no charge for NJDEP to attend this event. Use Code: REGULATOR