Tampa, FL Remediation Workshop - Return on Remediation Investments for TCE Mass Flux Reduction
Please join us for a technical workshop to providing remediation professionals, regulators and responsible parties (RPs) with new TCE (and other chlorinated volatile organic compounds) remediation methodologies to reduce environmental liabilities and increase Return on Remediation Investment (RORI) while moving sites to closure. This methodology is based upon lessons learned from over hundreds of TCE remediation projects across the U.S. using high resolution site characterization, thermal, chemical transformation, bioremediation, and PRB technologies
- "Why vapor intrusion of TCE will be an increased driver for remediation," Neil Hey, Program Manager and Chlorinated Solvent Bioremediation Technical Lead, Cascade Technical Services (Formerly CB&I Environment and Infrastructure)”
- "Overcoming the uncertainties associated with site heterogeneity and matrix back diffusion, Eliot Cooper, National Director of Remediation, Cascade Technical Services (Formerly Vironex, Inc.)
- "Optimizing Bioremediation designs and implementation for source areas and plumes," Neil Hey, Program Manager and Chlorinated Solvent Bioremediation Technical Lead, Cascade Technical Services (Formerly CB&I Environment and Infrastructure)
- "How to improve ISCO performance in source areas," Dr. Brant Smith, Technical Applications Manager, ISCO, PeroxyChem Environmental Solutions
- "Where and how best to apply thermal technology with and without combined remedies for source areas," Dr. Gorm Heron, Chief Technical Officer, Terratherm, Inc.
- "The role of chemical reduction in source areas and plumes including biogeochemical considerations," Dr. Fayaz Lakhwala, Technology Applications Manager, Chemical Reduction, PeroxyChem Environmental Solution
- "Effective delivery of microscale ZVI in source areas and PRBs," Dr. Bob Kelley, Program Manager and ZVI Fracturing Technical Lead, Cascade Technical Services (Formerly ARS Technologies).
- “Capitalizing on biogeochemical reactions to support plume MNA strategies,” Dr. Fayaz Lakhwala.
- "Case Study demonstrating successful remediation and MNA strategy," Neil Hey
- Invited Lunch Speakers, Local, state and federal regulator perspectives on TCE remediation approaches and exit strategies.
Le Meridien Tampa
601 N. Florida Ave
Tampa, FL 33602
Where: Tuesday, Febuary 23rd (8am to 3pm)