SF Bay Area In Situ Remediation Workshop - Design Fundamentals and Best Practices for Cost Effective In Situ Groundwater Remediation
Learn about the latest design concepts for in situ groundwater remediation. In depth presentations will highlight critical design considerations for effective ISCO, ISCR, bio and thermal desorption for solvents, hydrocarbons and metals.
When: April 9, 2015
Where: Oakland, CA
- Bioremediation including combines biotic/abiotic remedies - Dan Leigh PG., CHG, PeroxyChem
- Metals treatment - Dr. Alan Seech, PeroxyChem
- Chemical Oxidation - Dr. Brant Smith, PeroxyChem
- Chemical Reduction - Dr. Fayaz Lakhwala, PeroxyChem
- Thermal Desorption - Grant Geckeler, GEO Remediation Systems
- High Resolution Site Characterization Design - Eliot Cooper, Vironex Technical Services
- Injection Design - Eliot Cooper, Vironex Technical Services
- Lunch Speaker - Regional Regulatory Representative
Presentations will include important design concepts for application of these technologies from contaminants to site geochemistry to geological and hydrogeological drivers. A course binder will be provided for further reference.
Thursday April 9, 2015 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM PDT
Location: Waterfront Hotel
10 Washington, Oakland, CA 94607
Registration closes on April 6th.
There is no charge for regulators to attend this event. Use Code: REGULATOR