Visit FMC Soil and Groundwater Remediation at Booth #8 at the RE3 Conference January 27-29 in Philadelphia.
RE3 will focus on applied technologies and methodologies for the treatment of heavy metals and organics. Our own Philip Block, PhD, director of technology, will be moderating the following panel discussions at RE3:
- Remediation of Chlorinated Ethenes in Fractured Bedrock: A Redevelopment Case Study on January 28 at 2:45 pm
- Use of In-Situ Geochemical Stabilization Technology for Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid (NAPL) Treatment onJanuary 28 at 3:15 pm
Additionally the conference will feature:
- Informational panels for property owners and developers dealing with contaminated properties
- Technical sessions and posters on applied, proven technologies for treatment of contaminated soil, groundwater and industrial wastes (CEU/PDH opportunity)
- Showcase of municipal properties seeking redevelopment
- Networking with owners, developers, engineers, investors, and more
Visit the RE3 website to explore the full conference agenda , to register to attend and to learn more about other exhibitors and event sponsors.
We look forward to seeing you there!